- Where is Reis, Inc.'s common stock listed?
- Our common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol REIS. For more detailed stock information, please visit our Stock Information page.
- Does Reis, Inc. pay a dividend?
- Yes, Reis, Inc. pays a quarterly dividend which commenced on June 18th, 2014. It is the Company’s expectation that it will maintain a program of paying dividends on a quarterly basis; however, the declaration of dividends in the future is subject to the discretion of the Reis Board of Directors, which will evaluate the Company’s dividend program from time to time in light of the Company’s financial condition, earnings, cash flows, growth prospects, tax situation, restrictions under the Company’s credit facility, applicable law and other factors that the Board of Directors deems relevant.
- How do I contact the transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. You may contact Computershare as follows:
P.O Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
By Overnight Delivery:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
By Telephone: (781) 575-2879 or (877) 498-8861
By Fax: (781) 575-3605
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Web: www.computershare.com
- How can I request additional information from Reis, Inc.?
- You can contact us via our Contact Us page.
- How can I receive email notifications from Reis, Inc. of Events, Documents, Press Releases and/or closing stock information?
- To sign up for email notifications relating to our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information, please visit our Email Alerts page.